This coming weekend is the triumphant return of Susie the Duck Days. That’s right… plural!
- Reach Out Lodi Chalk the Walk 4-7 pm Goeres Park
- FFA Alumni Tractor Pull 6 pm at Lodi Fairgrounds
- Library Run/Walk 8 am
- Spring Street Market 9 am – 3 pm
- Rotary Parade 10 am
- Kids Corner hosted by Prairie Valley Resale Store on Sodders Street post parade featuring a bounce house, balloon animals by Michelle, and face painting.
- Live Music by Sunshine Band & Beer Tent 11:30 am – 3 pm
- Duck Derby – 1 pm Duck Drop at Veterans Park, winners announced at 2 pm by the Sunshine Band
- FFA Demo Derby 6 pm at Lodi Fairgrounds
- Bar Buddies Bingo Fundraiser at Lucky’s on the Lake – 1 pm
A Lodi native, Blaze attended the University of Wisconsin, Green Bay where he graduated with a degree in theatre technology & design. He has traveled extensively throughout the United States and the world–including a 6-year stint in China. He has been a teacher, a writer, a designer, and is the founder of the Redleaf Consulting Group.