Key COVID-19 Data Summary for Columbia County as of November 18th 10:00 a.m.
- Total confirmed positive test results: 2855 (+378 since 11/11/20)
- Active cases: 880 (+76 since 11/11/20)
- otal probable test results 191 (+16 since 11/11/20)
- Total ever hospitalized 144 (+18 since 11/11/20)
- Individuals recovered: 1965 (+301 since 11/11/20)
- Total deaths of people confirmed positive: 10 (+1 since 11/11/20)
- Total deaths of people probable results 1 (+0 since 11/11/20)
- Total negative cases: 21415 (+752 since 11/11/20)
- COVID-19 Activity Level: CRITICALLY HIGH (Changed since 11/11/20)
A Lodi native, Blaze attended the University of Wisconsin, Green Bay where he graduated with a degree in theatre technology & design. He has traveled extensively throughout the United States and the world–including a 6-year stint in China. He has been a teacher, a writer, a designer, and is the founder of the Redleaf Consulting Group.