Key COVID-19 Data Summary for Columbia County as of November 11th 10:00 a.m.
- Total confirmed positive test results: 2477 (+435 since 11/04/20)
- Active cases: 804 (+170 since 11/04/20)
- Total probable test results 175 (+22 since 11/04/20)
- Total ever hospitalized 126 (+21 since 11/04/20)
- Individuals recovered: 1664 (+260 since 11/04/20)
- Total deaths of people confirmed positive: 9 (+2 since 11/04/20)
- Total deaths of people probable results: 1 (+0 since 11/04/20)
- Total negative cases: 20663 (+718 since 11/04/20)
- COVID-19 Activity Level: VERY HIGH (Same as 11/04/20)
A Lodi native, Blaze attended the University of Wisconsin, Green Bay where he graduated with a degree in theatre technology & design. He has traveled extensively throughout the United States and the world–including a 6-year stint in China. He has been a teacher, a writer, a designer, and is the founder of the Redleaf Consulting Group.