Key COVID-19 Data Summary for Columbia County as of October 28th 10:00 a.m.
- Total positive test results: 1,534 (+254 since 10/21/20)
- Active cases: 593 (+73 since 10/21/20)
- Total cases ever hospitalized 90 (+12 since 10/21/20)
- Individuals recovered: 1,189 (+180 since 10/21/20)
- Total deaths: 6 (+1 since 10/21/20)
- Total negative cases: 1,9274 (+718 since 10/21/20)
- COVID-19 Activity Level: VERY HIGH (Same as 10/21/20)
- Fatalities per 100,000: 10.431This has been calculated by the Lodi Valley Chronicle.
A Lodi native, Blaze attended the University of Wisconsin, Green Bay where he graduated with a degree in theatre technology & design. He has traveled extensively throughout the United States and the world–including a 6-year stint in China. He has been a teacher, a writer, a designer, and is the founder of the Redleaf Consulting Group.
|↑1||This has been calculated by the Lodi Valley Chronicle.|