Key COVID-19 Data Summary for Columbia County as of August 6, 2020 8:00 a.m.
- Total positive test results: 38 (+34 since 7/29/20)
(Includes active, recovered, deceased)
- Active cases: 55 (+1 since 7/29/20)
- Active cases currently hospitalized: 4 (+3 since 7/29/20)
- Individuals recovered: 149 (+33 since 7/29/20)
- Total deaths: 1 (+0 since 7/29/20)
- Total negative cases: 9,253 (+505 since 7/29/20)
- COVID-19 Activity Level: HIGH (Same as 7/29/20)
A Lodi native, Blaze attended the University of Wisconsin, Green Bay where he graduated with a degree in theatre technology & design. He has traveled extensively throughout the United States and the world–including a 6-year stint in China. He has been a teacher, a writer, a designer, and is the founder of the Redleaf Consulting Group.