Last updated on November 16, 2019
- Former LHS tacher Mark Kohl has signed on with the Chronicle to occasionally help explain the workings of government and elections.
- Lodi Public Library and Divine Rehab and Nursing have both signed on with the Chronicle to write columns dealing with their prospective areas.
- The Lodi Chapter of the Ice Age Trail is having their Full Moon Hike tonight. It starts at the Slack Hill trailhead at 7pm. Dress warm!
- The Ice Age Trail is also hosting a Tyke Hike this Saturday the 16th at 10:00am, starting at the Slack Road parking lot. “This slow-paced walk is designed for young children accompanied by an adult. During this hike we will notice the changes that are taking place as fall (or maybe early winter!) settles in.”
- The Lodi Resale Store is looking for cold-weather gear to donate to the homeless now that the winter weather is settling in. Gently-worn pants, thick socks, and even sleeping bags are appreciated.
- Reach Out Lodi is gearing up for their free Thanksgiving dinner. Everyone is invited, but RSVPs are required so they know how much food to make.
A Lodi native, Blaze attended the University of Wisconsin, Green Bay where he graduated with a degree in theatre technology & design. He has traveled extensively throughout the United States and the world–including a 6-year stint in China. He has been a teacher, a writer, a designer, and is the founder of the Redleaf Consulting Group.